FALL 2019: To Be Determined or by Request
Attorneys: 1.5 Ethics and 14 CLE credits (pending)
collaborative divorce training collaborative law collaborative divorce
In addition to mediation and advanced mediation training, Christine Crilley presents a comprehensive training that will form a foundation for your Collaborative Law Practice. The training will help you to develop a basic plan to set up a collaborative law practice or to use the knowledge gained to become more effective with other people that you encounter. Collaborative Divorce
Please contact us for more information, dates and deadlines.
If you have any questions please call (319) 363-5606.
• Certified Mediator by the Iowa Association of Mediators
• Advanced Practitioner Nationally qualified by the Association for Conflict Resolution
• Nationally approved Mediation Trainer by the Association for Conflict Resolution
• Member of International Collaborative Professionals
• Member of the Collaborative Lawyers of Eastern Iowa
This training meets the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals Minimum Standards for a Collaborative Basic Training, which is a requirement for membership in many local Collaborative Law organizations.
Presented by Christine L. Crilley, JD
Copyright ©2017Crilley Mediation Services All Rights Reserved.
Collaborative Law & Collaborative Practice