Presented by Christine L. Crilley, JD
Please contact us for more information, dates and deadlines.
If you have any questions please call (319) 363-5606.
• Certified Mediator by the Iowa Association of Mediators
• Advanced Practitioner Nationally qualified by the Association for Conflict Resolution
• Nationally approved Mediation Trainer by the Association for Conflict Resolution
• Member of International Collaborative Professionals
• Member of the Collaborative Lawyers of Eastern Iowa
This training meets the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals Minimum Standards for a Collaborative Basic Training, which is a requirement for membership in many local Collaborative Law organizations.
Copyright ©2017Crilley Mediation Services All Rights Reserved.
Collaborative Law & Collaborative Practice
In addition to mediation and advanced mediation training, Christine Crilley presents a comprehensive training that will form a foundation for your Collaborative Law Practice. The training will help you to develop a basic plan to set up a collaborative law practice or to use the knowledge gained to become more effective with other people that you encounter. Collaborative Divorce
2019: To Be Determined or by Request
Attorneys: 1.5 Ethics and 14 CLE credits (pending)
collaborative divorce training collaborative law collaborative divorce